The beautifully restored Mill at Manor Falls sits on property bordered by the Little Conestoga Creek, only minutes from Downtown Lancaster.
The grounds include a rustic bridge, manicured grounds and waterfalls for unique photo opportunities.Schedule A Tour
The 1830's mill is climate-controlled with modern restroom and catering facilities. There is a private and easily accessible bridal suite and groomsmen lounge at the Mill. Space for approximately 175 guests.Check Availability
The Mill at Manor Falls
You can use the vendors of your choice for our mill! If you do not have one in mind, we can offer a list of preferred vendors. Please keep in mind that all vendors must be approved prior to your event.Contact Us Today
The wedding of your dreams can come true at the Mill at Manor Falls! With gorgeous grounds, modern facilities, and a rustic atmosphere, your special day will be everything you want it to be. Let us help you plan the perfect wedding today!
Wedding and Reception Package Details
- Beautifully restored flour mill and property bordered by the Little Conestoga Creek, only minutes from Downtown Lancaster
- Located just 2 hours from Baltimore, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and New York City
- Rustic bridge, manicured grounds and waterfalls for unique photo opportunities
- Climate-controlled 1830’s mill with modern restroom facilities
- Climate-controlled catering facilities
- Private and easily accessible bridal suite and groomsmen lounge in the Mill
- Exclusive use of the property and grounds on your wedding day from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- One hour complimentary rehearsal time
- On-site parking area with parking attendant(s)
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony locations
- Vendors of your choice; preferred vendor list available; all vendors must be approved by venue
- Spacing to accommodate approximately 175 guests
- Tables and chairs to accommodate your guests are included for the ceremony and reception
- A Mill at Manor Falls venue host present throughout your event
- Onsite ceremony included
Why wait any longer? Contact us today to start planning the wedding day you’ve been wanting.